19 Mar 5 tips you need to hire bonded transportation services in UAE
UAE has extremely busy dry and sea ports due to the ever increasing needs of the market and import/export of items. For all of these goods that arrive at the port or need to be transported to it, there are several transportation companies that provide trucks and trailers on rent in UAE. Bonded transportation is one of the essential that every business owner who imports or exports goods should have a good know how about. Custom taxes are levied on several goods and the custom price tag depends on the type of good that is imported. However, there are customs warehouses where bonded goods are stored and these are those items that do not have custom or taxes applied on them. This does not mean that taxes will not be paid, in fact it is a form of guarantee that taxes will bepaid later once the product is ready. The goods can be manipulated (changing packaging, adding extra items etc) or even undergo manufacturing process in these bonded warehouses in Dubai and UAE. After the process, they are then transported to their destination through rentals services that provide proper bonded transportation. Here are 5 tips that can be useful when you need to hire a bonded transportation service in UAE:
- The most important tip that businesses need to remember is to never shy away from asking questions from the companies that are providing you with trucking services in UAE. Even if it is your first time or you have been using the service for a long time, it is essential to always ask the right questions regarding their trucks, lowbed trailers maintenance and their drivers performance. There may be a lot of information on their websites but companies should always be ready to answer your questions.
- Bonded transportation provides the security of being able to store or manipulate goods without duties being applied on them. Thus, you need a reliable custom bond transport service that sends your goods safe and sound to it’s destination. You should always check the company’s trucks and trailers that are being used to transport products. This can be done by checking the trucks that are being used, their model numbers, their tires etc.
- Check their testimonials online and ask around from other companies who have been using the service to get a clear idea of the pros and cons of using the service. These reviews will help you decide whether or not you want to use their services.
- A company is known by it’s customer service and the legal expertise that they provide especially in the case of bonded customs. These goods are protected by a custom bond provided by the revenue department of the government and should be authentic. Thus, selecting a company that has all the legal procedures done by professional experts.
- Ensure that when you are choosing a company for bonded transportation, you have done all the proper research about it. You can imagine you are an investigative journalist who wants to know more about a company. There is nothing wrong with finding out more about the company on your own, whether it is through their online testimonials or through previous employees.
Selecting an Al Ain Transport UAE, it is important to identify the authentic and genuine companies and then filter out according to what you find best. There will be companies offering a variety of pros and cons, and thus it is necessary to weigh them wisely before reaching a decision. There are a lot of bonded transport trucks and trailers in UAE that can provide the services of picking and drop off of the goods but there are a few that take all the necessary steps to ensure that it is done by following all the laws of the UAE and also provide the most cost effective solutions. In the end, if you are still confused, it is important to trust your instincts and gut feeling because it is often the best way to do when making a final choice between two or three companies that all seem right.